A Year in Review: Xtime’s Continued Drive for Service Excellence
By Jim Roche, Xtime Division VP, Marketing & Managed Services
2017 has been an interesting, challenging, and exciting year for automotive retail. At Xtime, we’ve had some major milestones throughout 2017 to support our vision of increasing customer retention by transforming the ownership experience for dealership service departments and automotive manufacturers:
Xtime’s 2017 Highlights:
- We were able to make a splash to start the year at NADA 2017 in New Orleans, with the unveil of our recent data report fueled from our Spectrum solution that underscored the importance of the ownership experience in driving retention.
- One major finding—we found that best-in-class dealers using the full Spectrum platform enjoyed increased annual revenue by at least $660,000.
- Speaking of data, our Xtime team continued to highlight critical insights using smart, analytical reporting with our strategic data releases throughout the year, such as our new research that found 23 percent of customers schedule their visits outside of a dealership’s business hours.
- Those scheduled visits generated an average $54 uplift compared to walk-in customers; this finding was another proof point for Xtime and why it’s critical for dealerships to have the right technology in place seeking to capture this business.
- Xtime continued delivering innovative solution through our great Product teams and by working with other reputable organizations through technological integrations to better the customer’s service experience:
- Click for our announcement with Vantiv Integrated Payments (NYSE: VNTV) for quick online and in-lane payment options to car owners. The Vantiv payment solution integrates into Xtime Engage, which delivers tablet-friendly access to menus, pricing and service history to enhance the service lane check-in and checkout experience.
- Xtime launched Declined Services, which leverages deep system integration across the entire Xtime Spectrum platform to identify, target and capture previously declined additional service recommendations. ASRs are then stored for one year and systematically presented to customers to effortlessly recapture service business.
- The Xtime brand continued its thought leadership eminence across the media landscape, with our latest commentary on service and fixed ops found in Bloomberg, Forbes, Automotive News, WardsAuto, and more!
- Check out our full press page here.
Xtime will continue its thought leadership in 2018 as we continue to set the industry standard when it comes to providing dealers with best in class tools to deliver the ultimate technology enhanced customer experience. For now, we wish you and your loved ones Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!